In this tutorial, we ‘ll find step by step instructions on how to restart an HP server remotely, by using the HP’s iLO interface. HP Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) is a hardware component on the HP servers, which is usually integrated on the system board. The iLO component has its own network connection, IP address and web interface and can help the user to access and manage remotely the server.
How to Reboot an HP Server using iLO 5 web interface.
To restart a server if it hangs, from the iLO interface:
1. From another computer, open a web browser and in the address bar, type the IP address of the iLO interface on the server that you want to reboot.
2. Type the iLO username and the password and click Log in.
3. Choose Power & Thermal on the left.
4. On the Virtual Power Button section, click the Reset button to restart your HP server. *
- The virtual Reset button has the same function as the Restart command in the operating system (warm boot).
- The virtual Cold Boot button has the same action as the Shutdown command in the operating system. If you press the ‘Cold Boot’ button, the server will shutdown and will restart after approximately 8 seconds.
That’s all folks! Did it work for you?
Please leave a comment in the comment section below or even better: like and share this blog post in the social networks to help spread the word about this solution.
Bài liên quan
- Sửa lỗi Windows 10 update error 0x80080005
- Sửa lỗi Windows error code 0xc004f025 trên Win10
- Lỗi 0x80070017 trong Windows 10 đảm bảo thành công
- Lỗi 0x800701E3 trong Windows 10 và cách khắc phục
- Sửa lỗi USB 3.0 external drive not recognized in Windows 10
- Sửa lỗi The Printer Is Not Recognized Automatically khi cài đặt máy in Canon